Sunday, April 17, 2011

My New & Exciting things

"Springtime Robin"

What am I up to? 
I work part time at a local grocery store, Dutch-Way Farm Market.  As a cashier and at the customer service desk.
My newest excitement is that I was recently given a DSlr.  Yes, you read that correctly, I am now the proud possessor of a Nikon D60, and two lenses.  You may or may not remember that I was previously using a film camera, it took great pictures but was a money drain.  Till I bought the film, took the pictures, then developed them, I couldn't really afford taking too many pictures.  To say the least, I'm enjoying shooting away!
Best of shooting,
Julia

2 comments:

Ruth Ann said...

beautiful picture! :) sounds like a fun experience, working at the grocery store. And YAY for DSLRs and digital cameras! I'm sure you learned a ton working with film, but digital is so nice. :) So excited for you!

Anonymous said...

Great photo girl! Glad to hear about your new camera!